- Yields: 12
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 12 oz (375g) GAY LEA - Hewitt’s Goat Cheese
- 24 oz (750g) IVANHOE - Horseradish Cheddar
- 24 oz (750g) IVANHOE - Old Cheddar
- 1 cup (250mL) roasted pistachios, finely chopped
- 36 assorted and spiced olives
- 24 cornichon
- 1 lb (500g) deluxe nuts, roasted
- 36 apricots, dried
- 12 figs, fresh
- 12 grapes, small clusters
- Crostini and assorted crackers
- Roll goat cheese log in chopped pistachios to coat. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Slice into ½-inch (1 cm) medallions.
- Make plate to order, arrange on a small wood or slate board, two medallions of goat cheese, 2 oz (60 g) each of both Cheddar cheeses, 3 olives, 2 cornichons, 2 tbsp (30 mL) nuts, 3 apricots and 1 fresh fig or a small cluster of grapes.
- Serve with 6 crostini or crackers.
- Platters can be made to serve any size group