- Yields: 2 to 4
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- 2 naan bread
- 1 tsp (5mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125mL) Nordica Smooth Dips - Roasted Red Pepper
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) sun dried tomatoes, chopped, packed in oil
- 6 Basil leaves, fresh, torn
- 1/2 cup (125mL) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (250mL) baby arugula
- 2 tsp (10mL) balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the naan with olive oil. Place the naan on the prepared baking sheet and put into the oven. Bake for five minutes, then turn the naan over and bake for five more minutes. Remove from oven.
- While the naan is still warm, using the cut side of the garlic, rub the garlic over the top of each naan.
- Spread Nordica Smooth Roasted Red Pepper Dip on top of each naan.
- Scatter with olives, sun-dried tomatoes and torn basil leaves. Top with grape tomatoes. Add the arugula. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Cut each naan into four pieces.