- Yields: 2 cups (500 mL)
- Preparation: 40 minutes
- 2 cups (500mL) Nordica 1%
- 1/2 cup (125mL) parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, large and minced
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) crushed hot pepper flakes
- Mix cottage cheese, parsley, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and pepper flakes well.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with mixed green salad and grilled flatbread.
- Zest up your everyday salad from boring to sensational with cottage cheese inspired toppers, also rich in protein.