- Preparation: 70 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125mL) pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125mL) spinach, cooked and chopped
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 (650g) boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 1 (150g) round camembert, sliced, rind removed
- 1/4 cup (50mL) GAY LEA - Butter Sticks – Salted, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine all stuffing ingredients, seasoning to taste.
- Butterfly turkey breast (cut almost all the way through breast horizontally, then open). Pound turkey with a butcher's mallet or a heavy rolling pin to flatten.
- Place Camembert slices on half of turkey breast and cover cheese with stuffing. Fold over other half to cover and attach with toothpicks.
- Place in buttered, ovenproof dish. Brush turkey with melted butter and roast in centre of oven for 35 to 40 minutes, brushing with butter two more times.
- Excellent source of vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin and folate.