- Yields: 8 servings
- Preparation: 58 minutes
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Spreadables Regular
- 4 breaded haddock fillets
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and diced
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) fresh dill, chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) fresh rye or whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125mL) IVANHOE - Old Cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Butter a 9” x 13” (3 L) casserole dish; arrange pieces of fish in single layer. Toss apple with green onions and dill. Sprinkle over fish.
- Whisk together eggs, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour evenly over fish mixture. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, blend remaining butter with bread crumbs and cheese. Sprinkle over frittata. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set. Broil for 5 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown.