- Yields: about 5 dozen pieces
- Preparation: 85 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups (300mL) GAY LEA - Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup (250mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla
- 3 cups (750mL) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (250mL) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (250mL) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (250mL) skor bits
- Preheat oven to 325F (160C). Using electric mixer, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Using wooden spoon, gradually stir in flour, about 1/2 cup at a time, then stir in remaining ingredients. Using small amounts of dough at a time, knead dough together into clumps. Press clumps onto bottom of parchment paper-filled 17" x 11" (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan.
- Bake in centre of oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to the touch. Transfer to rack to cool for 3 minutes. Either score into triangles or squares or let cook completely and break into irregular sized shards.