- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) drained, sliced peaches in light syrup
- 1 tub (450g) Nordica Smooth Plain
- 2 tbsp (30mL) maple syrup
- 1 cup (250mL) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125mL) crumbled gingersnap cookies(about 4 cookies)
- Pureé peaches in a blender until smooth.
- Blend Smooth cottage cheese with maple syrup until just combined.
- Layer half of the maple-Smooth mixture into four 10 oz (300 mL) parfait or drinking glasses; top with blueberries. Sprinkle with half the gingersnap crumbs.
- Layer remaining Smooth mixture. Top with peach purée. Sprinkle with remaining gingersnap crumbs.
- For additional ginger flavour, add finely chopped candied ginger to the Smooth mixture.