- Yields: about 30 cookies
- Preparation: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup (50mL) toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup (125mL) brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups (500mL) all purpose flour
- 2 cups (500mL) potato chips, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Beat butter with sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Blend in flour until well-combined. Stir in chips and pecans; mix well to combine.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake, in batches, for 11 to 12 minutes until just pale golden on bottom. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Ripple chips hold their crunch well in this recipe. To crumble, place the chips in a ziptop bag and squeeze bag.
- Toast pecans in the preheating oven for 4 to 6 minutes or until fragrant. Cool and chop.
- Add 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped dark chocolate to the dough along with dry ingredients.