- Yields: 12 servings
- Preparation: 277 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups (325mL) chocolate or graham wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) Ontario raspberries, or cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup (125mL) cherry or cranberry juice
- 2 pkg (7g) unflavoured gelatine
- 1 cup (250mL) GAY LEA - Original Sour Cream
- 1 pkg (500mL) NORDICA 2% - Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup (250mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla
- 2 cups (500mL) GAY LEA - Regular Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; press into 9” (23 cm) springform pan. Bake for about 10 minutes or until firm. Let cool. Sprinkle with cherries and blueberries; set aside.
- Pour cherry juice into small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for 5 minutes. Heat on medium low for about 2 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved; stir if necessary. Whisk into sour cream.
- In food processor, purée cottage cheese and sugar until very smooth; add vanilla and stir into sour cream mixture. Whisk in whipped cream and pour over fruit. Smooth top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- Top with your choice of whipped cream before serving.