- Yields: 2-4 servings
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) vanilla wafer cookies, coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125mL) coconut, toasted
- 2 cups (500mL) Nordica Smooth - Salted Caramel
- 1/2 cup (125mL) pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup (50mL) icing sugar
- 1 tsp (5mL) ground cinnamon
- Toss crumbled cookies with coconut; set aside.
- Blend Smooth cottage cheese with pumpkin, icing sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Pipe enough coconut whipped cream to measure 2 cups (500 mL). Fold into cheese mixture.
- Alternately layer crumbled cookie and cheese mixture between 4 individual trifle dishes or glasses. Chill for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Top with additional whip and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
- Desserts can be made up to 1 day ahead.
- To get cookie crumbles place in a zip top bag and smash with a rolling pin or heavy wooden spoon.
- To toast coconut, spread on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Toast in a preheated, 325°F (160°C) oven, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden.