- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 5 minutes (+ 4 hours chilling time)
- 1 cup (250mL) GAY LEA - Real Coconut Whipped Cream
- 2 cups (500mL) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp (30mL) honey, or maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (75mL) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (60mL) raspberry jam, sugar-free
- 1 cup (250mL) fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp (30mL) coconut, toasted and shaved (optional)
- Stir together coconut milk, honey and vanilla. Slowly whisk in chia seeds. Transfer to container; cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
- Just before serving, swirl raspberry jam into chia pudding. Top with whipped cream, raspberries, and shaved coconut (if using).
- Replace raspberry jam with strawberry, blueberry or apricot jam, and top with a variety of fresh fruits if desired.