- Yields: 32 bars
- Preparation: 35 minutes
- ½ cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, softened
- ½ cup (125mL) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75mL) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups (300mL) all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (75mL) cocoa powder
- ½ tsp (2mL) baking soda
- ¼ tsp (1mL) salt
- 1 cup (250mL) mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups (375mL) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup (250mL) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (250mL) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (50mL) 35% whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Store bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Replace pecans with chopped walnuts.