- Yields: 4-6 pancakes
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- 2 eggs, poached
- 1 green onion, finely chopped for garnish
- pinch cilantro, for garnish
- ¼ cup (60mL) GAY LEA - Organic Unsalted, melted
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Organic Unsalted, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5mL) baking powder
- ¼ cup (60mL) coconut flour
- 1 tbsp (15mL) fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- ¼ cup (60mL) feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup (125mL) zucchini, grated
- 1 cup (250mL) corn kernels, canned or thawed from frozen
- 1/3 cup (80mL) GAY LEA - Organic Unsalted, melted
- 2 eggs, yolks
- 2 tbsp (30mL) lime juice
- ¼ tsp (1mL) ground chipotle pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, baking powder and coconut flour. Let batter sit for 10 minutes. Thin batter with a bit of water for easier mixing. Stir in mint, basil, jalapeño, feta, zucchini and corn until fully combined.
- Set your flat griddle to 350°F. Melt 1 tbsp. of butter. Spoon 1/3 cup of batter onto to griddle top creating a 3- inch pancake. Cook for 6 minutes. Gently flip and cook for another 6 minutes. Repeat with remaining butter and batter until all the batter Is finished.
- Using a double boiler, whisk egg yolks with melted butter. Cook whisking for 2 minutes. Whisk in lime juice and chipotle. Continue to whisk until sauce begins to thicken, roughly 3 minutes.
- Serve 3 pancakes stacked, top with 1 poached egg and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with cilantro and green onion.