- Yields: 1
- Preparation: 5 minutes (+ 20 minutes steeping and cooling time)
- 1/2 cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Coconut Whipped Topping
- 1 Chai tea bag
- 2 oz (60mL) vodka
- 1 oz (30mL) Kahlua liqueur
- ice cubes
- Pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) boiling water over tea bag; steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bag, squeezing out as much liquid as possible; discard. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Pour chilled tea, vodka and Kahlua into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice. Top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- Make a large batch of Chai tea and refrigerate – then prepare this cocktail in less than 5 minutes!