- Preparation: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Butter Sticks – Salted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups (1L) zucchini, diced
- 1/3 cup (75mL) sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) fresh basil, chopped or 1tbsp (15 ml) of dried basil
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 48 slices baguette, (3/4" / 2 cm thick), cut diagonally
- 2 cups (500mL) swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat broiler.
- In large non-stick skillet on medium high, melt butter. Add garlic, onions, zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes; cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened. Remove from heat; add basil, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and top with about 1 tbsp (15mL) of zucchini mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and broil until cheese has melted.