- Yields: 4 servings or about 6 cups (1.5L)
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- 1 bag (57g) IVANHOE - Nothing But Cheese Cheddar, divided
- 1 tbsp (15mL) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5mL) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5mL) garlic powder
- 4 cups (1L) unsalted popcorn, popped
- 1 cup (250mL) small pretzels
- 1 cup (250mL) woven wheat cereal
- 1/4 cup (50mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp (7mL) Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
- Combine 3 tbsp (45 mL) of Nothing But Cheese with brown sugar, chili and garlic powder in a spice grinder or mini chop; pulse until finely crumbed.
- Combine popcorn, pretzels, woven wheat cereal and remaining Nothing But Cheese in a bowl. Stir butter with Worcestershire sauce; drizzle over popcorn mixture. Sprinkle with cheese-spice mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes, stirring once. Cool on baking sheet. Transfer to a bowl.
- For a spicer snack blend: Replace Cheddar with Nothing But Cheese, Monterey Jack with Jalapeno flavour and replace Worcestershire sauce with 1 tbsp (15 mL) Sriracha or another hot sauce.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.