- Yields: 2 cups
- Preparation: 10 minutes (+ 30 minutes steeping and cooling time)
- In microwavable container, microwave cream on High for about 2 minutes or until steaming. Pour over tea bags; steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible; discard. Let cool completely.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter, honey and salt until smooth. Place lavender in palm of one hand and rub with fingers to break up slightly and release fragrance; add to butter. Beat until combined.
- Add cream; beat on high until whipped texture is achieved. Transfer to small jar. (Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 5 days.)
- Use this delicate butter on warm, freshly baked scones, toast, freshly popped popcorn or to prepare homemade gourmet granola.