- Yields: 12
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- 9 cups (2.25L) IVANHOE - Con Queso Cheese Sauce
- 6 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cups (500mL) red onion, large and diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely diced
- ¼ cup (60mL) fresh lime juice
- 18 cups (4.5L) macaroni, al dente cooked
- 1 tsp (5mL) salt
- Combine tomatoes, red onion, jalapeños (if using), lime juice and salt in large bowl. Stir to combine and hold for service.
- Make to order: heat ¾ cup (175 mL) of con queso cheese sauce in a pan over medium heat until melted. Add 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) of macaroni and sauté, stirring to combine, until hot. Serve in a bowl or crock, topped with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of salsa.