- Yields: 12
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- 3 cups (750mL) IVANHOE - Old Cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup (125mL) GAY LEA - 18% Table Cream
- 6 tbsp (90mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter
- 6 lbs (2.7Kg) fresh yellow potatoes, peeled and cut in 2-inch (5 cm) chunks
- 2 pkgs (550g) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (125mL) chives, chopped
- 1 tsp (5mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5mL) pepper
- Add potatoes to a large stock pot. Fill with enough water to cover potatoes and season with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes well and pass through a food mill or ricer. Place in mixer with paddle attachment and add remaining ingredients and continue to beat until just combined. Season with salt and pepper.