- Yields: 12
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 60 oz (1.7Kg) GAY LEA - Hewitt’s Goat Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) IVANHOE shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 pkgs (250g) softened brick cream cheese
- 3 cups (750mL) bacon bits, real or chopped cooked bacon
- 1 1/2 (375mL) plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 8 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tsp (5mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5mL) pepper
- ½ cup (75mL) fresh coriander, chopped
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, cream together all ingredients until well blended.
- Make to order by spreading approx. ¾ cup (175 mL) of dip mixture in a greased ovenproof mini casserole dish, mounding slightly in the middle. Microwave for 30 seconds on high power. Place dish under a salamander until cheese is bubbling and golden on top.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with crostini, corn chips or a selection of crudités.