- Yields: 16 samples (about 5 oz each)
- 2 tub (450g) Nordica Smooth Plain, divided
- 2 cups (500mL) pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (125mL) maple syrup, divided
- 2 tsp (10mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/3 cups (325mL) plain granola*
- 2 tsp (10mL) unsalted raw pumpkin seeds (approx.)
- 2 x 4-cup measuring cups, 1 x 1 cup measure
- Tablespoon, teaspoon and 2 spatulas
- 16 oz squeeze bottles x 3 (per batch)
- Containers or bowls for dry toppings (granola and pumpkin seeds)
- 16 sample cups
- Blend 1 tub Smooth with pumpkin, 1/4 cup (50 mL) maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Divide mixture between 2 squeeze bottles.
- Blend 1 tub Smooth with 1/4 cup (50 mL) maple syrup. Pour into remaining squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze about 2 oz (60 mL) pumpkin-Smooth filling into sample cups (should reach about 1 3/4-inch up side of cup).
- Top each cup with 1 tbsp (15 mL) granola.
- Add 1 oz (30 mL) of maple-Smooth filling (about 1/2-inch deep).
- Top with 1 tsp (5 mL) granola and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pumpkin seeds.
- *1 1/3 cups (375 mL) granola is 90 g. One 560 g box of Quaker Harvest Crunch will prepare approx. 6 batches of samples.