- Yields: 30 servings
- Preparation: 110 minutes
- 3 lb (1.5Kg) egg bread, cubed (about 2 large loaves)
- 2 cups (500mL) dried cranberries
- 12 oz (360g) white chocolate, chopped
- 16 eggs
- 4 cups (1L) GAY LEA - Real Whipped Cream- Regular
- 4 cups (1L) GAY LEA - 2% Milk
- 3/4 cup (175mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30mL) orange zest, finely grated
- 1/2 cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Butter Prints - Unsalted, melted
- GAY LEA - Real Whipped Cream- Regular
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Butter a 2-inch (5 cm) full-size hotel pan. Scatter half each of the cubed bread, cranberries and white chocolate evenly into the pan. Repeat layers.
- Whisk the eggs with the whipping cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and orange zest. Pour evenly over the bread mixture.
- Drizzle the top evenly with melted butter. Bake for 90 minutes or until browned and set. Serve warm with Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream.
- Make ahead and hold in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Slice in portions to reheat individually.