- Yields: 6 to 8 servings
- Preparation: 315 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) Graham cookies, crushed
- 1 tbsp (15mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, melted
- 3 cups (750mL) GAY LEA - Regular Sour Cream
- 2 cups (500mL) GAY LEA - Cottage Cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup (175mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45mL) all purpose flour
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250mL) fresh or frozen raspberries
- choice of fresh fruits
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In small bowl, mix graham cookies with butter. Press mixture evenly into a 9" (22.5 cm) buttered springform pan.
- Purée sour cream, cottage cheese and egg whites in food processor until creamy. Add sugar, flour, lime juice, vanilla extract and raspberries. Purée again until smooth. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let stand for one hour.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish with fresh fruits and serve cold.
- The tang of the sour cream and the sweet hint of tartness of the raspberries makes a perfect taste combination, but any mix of fresh berries in season will be delicious.
- This recipe is one of 150 featured exclusively in our cookbook, Our Table.