- Yields: 2-4
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) honeydew melon, cubed
- 1 cup (250mL) ice, crushed
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 cups (500mL) GAY LEA - Real Coconut Whipped Cream
- 4 tbsp (60mL) GAY LEA - Real Coconut Whipped Cream
- Place melon, ice and mint leaves in a blender.
- Pipe enough whipped cream to measure 2 cups (500 mL). Add to blender.
- Blend until smooth. Divide mixture between serving glasses.
- Top with extra whip and mint to garnish.
- For a bright and energizing flavour twist, add a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice before blending.