- Preparation: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) brewed white tea, chilled
- 2 cups (500mL) frozen sliced peaches or mango
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica 1%, or Fat Free
- 2 tbsp (30mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15mL) lime juice, or lemon juice
- Combine tea, peaches, cottage cheese, honey and lime juice in a blender. Blend on high speed for 2 minutes or until very smooth. (Adjust sweetness to taste.) Serve immediately.
- To make chilled white tea, 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) pour boiling water over 1 tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes; squeeze and discard tea bags. Cool the tea for 15 minutes at room temperature then transfer to the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until chilled. For easy prep in the morning, make big batches of the tea and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Replace the white tea with green tea.