- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- 8 waffles, frozen and square
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Dijon mustard
- 6 oz (175g) IVANHOE - Aged Goat Cheddar, divided
- 8 oz deli turkey, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125mL) cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup (50mL) GAY LEA - Unsalted Butter
- Lay four waffles on work surface; brush with mustard and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with turkey, cranberry sauce and remaining cheese. Cap with remaining waffles.
- Melt half of the butter in large skillet set over medium-high heat; toast sandwiches, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted, adding butter as needed. Serve immediately.
- Substitute honey mustard or Ranch dressing for Dijon mustard if desired.
- Use Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner leftovers!