- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup (60mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter, divided
- 1/2 cup (125mL) HEWITT'S - Goat Milk Sour Cream
- 4 fillets chicken, boneless skinless
- 3/4 tsp (4mL) salt
- 3/4 tsp (4mL) pepper
- 1 cup (250mL) all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup (60mL) lemon juice
- 1 cup (250mL) artichoke hearts, marinated, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup (175mL) chicken broth, sodium-reduced
- 1/4 cup (60mL) brined capers, drained
- 2 cups (500mL) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (60mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 lemon wedges
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour until completely coated, shaking off excess.
- Heat half of the butter and oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook two chicken fillets for about 3 minutes per side or until browned. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining butter, oil and chicken.
- Add lemon juice to skillet; cook, scraping up any browned bits, for about 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Add artichoke hearts, broth and capers. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add spinach; toss until wilted. Stir in sour cream until well combined.
- Return chicken and any accumulated juices to pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti tossed with butter, garlic and Parmesan, and steamed green beans.