- Yields: 6 servings
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 Ontario nectarines, chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) seedless grapes, red and halved
- 1/2 cup (125mL) pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica 4%
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter
- 2 tbsp (30mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) paprika
- 1/4 cup (50mL) lemon juice
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In large bowl, combine celery, nectarines, grapes and pecans; set aside.
- In blender, purée cottage cheese, butter, sugar, mustard and paprika. Drizzle in lemon juice and purée until smooth.
- Pour over celery mixture; add salt and toss to combine.
- Place lettuce leaves around platter and pour salad mixture on top to serve.
- Waldorf Salad will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 day. Stir well before serving.
- To tote this salad, be sure to keep it in an airtight container and well chilled cooler to stay fresh.