- Yields: 4 or 24 appetizer portions
- Preparation: 36 minutes
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica 2%
- 1 cup (250mL) IVANHOE - Feta Cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) dried oregano
- 2 cups (500mL) zucchini, grated
- 1 cup (250mL) plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup (75mL) black olives, diced
- 3 tbsp (45mL) fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15mL) dried basil
- 1 cup (250mL) IVANHOE - Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Spray both sides of 4 tortillas with non-stick cooking spray or lightly brush with olive oil; arrange on baking sheets. Place on bottom rack of oven and bake for about 3 minutes or until crisp, puffy and slightly browned. Turn over so brownest side is facing up.
- Meanwhile, mix cottage cheese, feta, garlic and oregano well in food processor or blender. Divide cheese mixture evenly on baked tortillas. Squeeze all moisture from zucchini then mix with diced tomatoes, olives and basil on top of cheese. Sprinkle with Mozzarella. Top with a tortilla, pressing down slightly. Spray tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and crisp. Cool 5 minutes; cut into wedges using a pizza cutter. Place a dollop of sour cream if desired and garnish with tomato, basil leaves or green onion.