- Yields: 2 cups (500 mL)
- Preparation: 40 minutes
- 2 cups (500mL) Nordica 4%
- 1 1/2 tsp (7mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp (15mL) kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15mL) sun dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15mL) red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) garlic, minced
- Mix cottage cheese, oregano, olives, sundried tomatoes, red onion, lemon juice, garlic and salt well.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with Greek salad and grilled pita.
- Bursting with Mediterranean flavours, this salad topper can be used in place of dressing for the salad of your choice.