- Yields: 4 sandwiches
- Preparation: 24 minutes
- 8 slices French bread, or Italian, 1/4" (5 mm) thick
- 2 tsp (10mL) Dijon mustard
- 6 oz (180g) brie, rind removed, sliced
- 8 black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup (75mL) GAY LEA - Spreadables Regular
- Place 4 slices of bread on work surface; spread evenly with mustard. Top with Brie, then ham and then apple slices. Place remaining bread on top and spread with butter.
- Place sandwiches, buttered side down, in skillet on medium heat. Butter remaining side. Cook until bread is golden and cheese has started to melt. Flip sandwiches over; cook until bread is golden and cheese is melted.