- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 43 minutes
- 1 lb (500g) boneless chicken breasts, skinless
- 2 tsp (10mL) GAY LEA - Salted Butter
- black pepper
- 2 cups (500mL) IVANHOE - Old Cheddar, shredded
- 2/3 cup (150mL) GAY LEA - Original Sour Cream
- 1 cup (250mL) green pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup (75mL) salsa
- 1/2 cup (125mL) sliced black olives, (optional)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp (30mL) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Cut chicken into small 1" (2.5 cm) cubes. In skillet, melt butter over medium high heat and cook chicken for about 8 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into large bowl and stir in 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of the cheese, sour cream, green pepper, salsa, olives, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Divide mixture among tortillas: Fold and roll to enclose filling completely; place seam side down in small baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake in centre of oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy.
- Replace Gay Lea Sour Cream with Gay Lea French Onion Sour Cream Dip.