- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation: 25 minutes
- 4 halibut fillet portions, about 6 oz (175g) each
- 2 tbsp (30mL) GAY LEA - Butter Sticks – Salted, melted
- 1 tbsp (15mL) fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) pepper
Lemon Plum Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Original Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) lemon rind, grated
- 2 tbsp (30mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30mL) fresh chives, chopped
- 1 large Ontario black plum, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
InstructionsLemon Plum Sauce
- In bowl, whisk together sour cream, lemon rind, juice and chives until smooth. Stir in plums and salt; set aside.
- Place fish in shallow dish. Drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Place on greased grill on medium high; close lid and grill for about 10 minutes, turning once or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with Lemon Plum Sauce.
- Excellent source of niacin and vitamin D.