- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 40 minutes (+ 10 minutes standing time)
- 1/2 cup (125mL) STIRLING - Garlic Parsley Butter Roll
- 2 tbsp (30mL) white wine
- 2 tbsp (30mL) shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp (15mL) white wine vinegar
- 4-6 peppercorns
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp (15mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) Dijon mustard
- oz salt
- 1 tbsp (15mL) STIRLING - Garlic Parsley Butter Roll
- 4 steaks, New York strip loin (6 to 8 oz/175 to 250 g each), about 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick
- 1 tsp (5mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5mL) pepper
Mixed Veggie Noodle Alfredo
- 1/4 cup (60mL) STIRLING - Garlic Parsley Butter Roll, divided
- 3 cups (750mL) zucchini, spiralized noodles
- 3 cups (750mL) sweet potatoes, spiralized noodles
- golden beet, spiralized noodles
- In small saucepan, cook wine, shallot, vinegar and peppercorns over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until reduced to 1 tbsp (15 mL). Strain and set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat Stirling Creamery Garlic Parsley Butter Roll over medium-high heat until melted and bubbling. Meanwhile, in blender, combine vinegar mixture with egg yolks, lemon juice and mustard; purée until smooth. With motor running, pour bubbling butter into blender. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Pat steaks dry with paper towel; season with salt and pepper. Grill steaks for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or cook until done as desired. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Top with ¼” medallions of Stirling Creamery Garlic Parsley Butter Roll.
- Meanwhile, heat half of the Stirling Creamery Garlic Parsley Butter Roll in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook noodles for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tbsp (30 mL) water and remaining butter, swirling pan until butter is melted.
- Divide noodles among 4 plates. Serve with Grilled Steak and Béarnaise Sauce.
- For family-style presentation, slice steak and serve on a large board or platter with Béarnaise Sauce and veggie noodles.