- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica Smooth Dips – Dill Ranch
- 1/2 cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Original Sour Cream
- 2 cups (500mL) IVANHOE - Mild Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125mL) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125mL) salsa, mild
- 1/4 cup (60mL) green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5mL) hot sauce, chipotle-flavored
- 2 cups (500mL) chicken, shredded
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp (15mL) vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Stir together dip, bacon, salsa, green onion and hot sauce. Add chicken and 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cheese; stir to combine.
- Spread some of the chicken mixture down along center of each tortilla and roll up tightly to enclose filling. Arrange seam-side down, in greased casserole dish. Brush with oil and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown, filling is heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream for dipping.
- Use leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken to make the filling if desired.
- For even more flavour, serve with Nordica Smooth Dill Ranch Dip.