- Yields: 12 strawberries
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup (75mL) brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup (75mL) GAY LEA - Original Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 tsp (2mL) vanilla
- 12 Ontario strawberries, large
- Press brown sugar through fine mesh sieve into bowl. In another bowl, whisk together sour cream and vanilla. Hold strawberries by stem end and dip each one into sour cream mixture then into brown sugar.
- Be sure to pat strawberries dry before dipping to ensure sour cream sticks to the berries. At casual gatherings, let your guests dip their own strawberries.
- Brown sugar dissolves in sour cream as strawberries sit.