- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1 tub Nordica Smooth Plain, divided
- 1 cup (250mL) pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup (50mL) maple syrup, divided
- 1 tsp (5mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (250mL) plain granola
- 4 tsp (20mL) unsalted raw pumpkin seeds
- Blend 1 cup (250 mL) Smooth with the pumpkin, 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup and pie spice. Blend remaining Smooth with remaining maple syrup in a separate bowl.
- Divide pumpkin-Smooth mixture between four, 10 oz (300 mL) parfait or drinking glasses; top with half the granola. Add maple-Smooth mixture, spreading to cover; top with remaining granola and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Parfaits can be made up to 1 day ahead and reserved in the refrigerator.