- Yields: 48 bars
- Preparation: 40 minutes
- 3/4 cup (175mL) GAY LEA - Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (125mL) chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125mL) icing sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup (50mL) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla
- 2 cups (500mL) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (175mL) mini chocolate chips
- 2 oz (60mL) semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Line bottom of 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter and peanut butter together until well blended. Beat in icing and brown sugar, beating until light coloured. Beat in vanilla. Using wooden spoon, gradually stir in flour and then chocolate chips. With lightly floured hands, press dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake in centre of oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden around edges. Cool in pan on rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate.