- Yields: 12 biscuits
- Preparation: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Stir flour with sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Add Spreadables butter and blend, with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly. Add peanut butter chips. Whisk milk with banana; stir into flour mixture with a fork until a ragged dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough gently to come together. Pat dough out until it is 1 1/2 inch (5 cm) thick. Cut into 2-inch (5 cm) rounds. (Re-form scraps as needed).
- Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake, rotating sheets once, for 14 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Optional Glaze: Blend 2 tbsp (30 mL) smooth peanut butter with 1 tbsp (15 mL) melted Spreadables butter. Blend in 1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar, add up to 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk until smooth. Transfer to a zip-top bag, cut the tip and drizzle over the biscuits. Let stand until set.
- For an extra treat, serve these biscuits topped with a little extra butter and strawberry jam.