- Yields: 2 to 4 servings (or 2 1/2 cups/625 mL)
- 1 GAY LEA - Regular Whipped Cream
- 1/4 cup (125mL) pineapple, crushed with juices
- 1/4 cup (50mL) chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup (125mL) strawberries, frozen and sliced
- 1 banana
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Combine ice cream, banana, strawberries, pineapple and chocolate syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide shake between 2 large (or 4 smaller) glasses. Squirt a generous amount of Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream on top. Garnish with additional chocolate syrup and a cherry (if using). Serve immediately.
- For a fancy presentation, drizzle the chocolate syrup into the glasses, swirling so that it coats the sides before pouring in the shake.