- Yields: 24 cookies
- Preparation: 35 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) GAY LEA - Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup (250mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125mL) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 3 cups (750mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) salt
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (250mL) mini marshmallows
- 6 graham cracker, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Using electric mixer, beat butter with granulated and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla just until combined.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; beat slowly into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Shape dough into 24 balls; place on 2 parchment paper–lined baking sheets, about 2 inches (5 cm) apart; flatten slightly.
- Bake, in batches, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown around edges and gooey in centre. Let cool in pans on racks for 5 minutes. Transfer directly to racks; let cool.
- Make over-the-top ice cream sandwiches by filling these cookies with chocolate ice cream.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Warm in microwave before serving.