- Yields: 42 crackers
- Preparation: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Using electric beaters, beat butter until airy. Beat in egg. Beat in cheese.
- Using wooden spoon, gradually stir in flour alternately with milk, making three additions of flour and two of milk. Stir in olives.
- Transfer dough to lightly floured work surface. Dusting with flour to prevent dough from sticking, roll out dough to ¼-inch (5mm) thickness. Using 2-inch (5 cm) cookie cutter, cut out rounds, rerolling scraps once. Transfer to parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in centre of oven for about 20 minutes or until crackers are puffed and golden. Cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Transfer to racks to cool completely.