- Yields: 4 servings or 3 cups/750 mL
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica Smooth Plain
- 1 cup (250mL) frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup (250mL) pineapple, frozen chunks
- 1 cup (250mL) banana, frozen chunks
- 1/4 cup (50mL) pineapple, passionfruit or mango juice
- 1/4 cup (50mL) quick cooking oats
- 2 tbsp (30mL) maple syrup, honey or agave (optional)
- Extra toppings, such as chopped fresh fruit, granola, toasted coconut, flax seeds, hemp hearts, chia seed etc.
- Combine Smooth cottage cheese, mango, pineapple, banana, juice, oats and honey (if using) in a blender. Blend until smooth. Divide mixture between 4 serving bowls. Garnish with toppings as desired.
- Blend your favourite dry smoothie toppers and store in an airtight container or jar to make breakfast preparation even faster.
- Replace the frozen mango and pineapple chunks with 2 cups (500 mL) frozen tropical fruit blend.