- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 10 minutes (+ 8 hours chilling time)
- 1 cup (250mL) HEWITT'S - 2% milk
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica Smooth Plain
- 1/2 cup (125mL) GAY LEA - Coconut Whipped Topping
- 1 cup (250mL) rolled oats
- 2 tbsp (30mL) chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) salt
- 2 tbsp (30mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla
- 1/3 cup (75mL) raspberries
- 1/3 cup (75mL) jam, strawberry
- 1/4 cup (60mL) coconut, toasted and shaved
- In large bowl, toss together oats, chia seeds and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together milk, cottage cheese, whipped cream, honey and vanilla; pour over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Mash raspberries with fork; stir into strawberry jam. Layer oat mixture and jam mixture in four 8-oz (250 mL) Mason jars and cover with lids. Refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with shaved coconut just before serving.
- Use any combination of fruit and jam, such as marmalade and chopped peaches or apricot jam and halved blueberries.