- Yields: 2 servings
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- 1 apples
- 1 pears
- 2 tbsp (30mL) pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica 4%
- 2 tbsp (30mL) pecans, toasted and chopped
- Core and chop apples and pears.
- Blend maple syrup with cinnamon. Toss half of syrup mixture with chopped fruit and stir remaining into cottage cheese.
- Divide fruit between 2 breakfast bowls; top with cottage cheese mixture and garnish with pecans (if using).
- Add a slice of whole grain toast to round out your morning menu.