- Preparation: 17 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica 4%
- 1/4 cup (50mL) GAY LEA - Original Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup (125mL) liquid egg whites, well shaken
- 2 tsp (10mL) vanilla
- 1/3 cup (75mL) sugar
- 2/3 cup (150mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) baking powder
- 1 tbsp (15mL) GAY LEA - Spreadables Regular
- 1 cup (250mL) frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup (150mL) raspberries
- 1/3 cup (75mL) blueberries
- 1/4 cup (50mL) raspberry jam
- GAY LEA - Regular Whipped Cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Melt butter in an 11" (25 cm) oven-proof skillet on medium-high. Add pancake mixture and tilt to coat pan. Cook until edges start to bubble, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with frozen blueberries. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Combine raspberries, blueberries and jam in a bowl. Top pancake with fruit mixture and garnish with whipped cream.