- Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) strong brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp (15mL) granulated sugar, (or to taste)
- 2 cup (500mL) HEWITT'S - 2% Milk
- ground cinnamon, for garnish
- In a saucepan or large glass measuring cup, combine flavouring ingredients. Gradually whisk in milk until blended. Heat in saucepan over medium heat or microwave on medium(50%) power until steaming, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Using a battery-powered latté whip or whisk attachment on an immersion blender, whip hot milk mixture until frothy. Or, transfer to an upright blender or milk frother, and blend or pump until frothy.
- Pour into warmed latté bowls or large mugs, and sprinkle or drizzle with suggested garnish.
- Heat the milk just until steaming. If it boils, it may split and will not get frothy when whipped or blended.
- Be your own barista at home by experimenting with different coffees, milk and by sprinkling cinnamon or chocolate on top.
- Chai Latté Steamer: Replace coffee in Café Latté with strongbrewed Chai tea.