- Yields: 3 cups (750 ml)
- Preparation: 40 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) blueberries
- 2 cups (500mL) Nordica 2%
- 1/4 cup (50mL) walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) liquid honey
- 2 tsp (10mL) flaxseeds, (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp (7mL) ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) vanilla extract
- Flatten blueberries in a small bowl with the back of a fork.
- Stir blueberries with cottage cheese, walnuts, honey, flax seeds (if using), ginger and vanilla until well combined.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with fruit salad or over warm oatmeal.
- Cottage cheese with berries is a scrumptious breakfast combination that will energize your morning. So good, and good for you, you’ll never skip breakfast again.