- Yields: 30 Balls
- Preparation: 15 minutes (+ 20 minutes chilling time)
- 1 cup (250mL) Nordica Smooth Blueberry Acai
- 1 cup (250mL) rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup (375mL) unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup (125mL) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (60mL) almond butter
- 1/4 cup (60mL) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (60mL) chia seeds
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup (60mL) goji berries, dried
- 1/4 cup (60mL) cranberries, dried
- 1 tbsp (15mL) pomegranate powder
- In food processor, pulse 1 cup (250 mL) coconut, cottage cheese, oats, almond flour, almond butter, coconut oil, chia seeds, dates, goji berries, cranberries and pomegranate powder until smooth. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and roll in remaining coconut; refrigerate on parchment paper–lined baking sheet until firm. Can be refrigerated in airtight container.
- Substitute pomegranate powder with blueberry powder.