- Yields: 10 to 12 servings
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- 6 (90g) STIRLING - Butter Medallions, garlic & parsley
- 4 cups (1L) IVANHOE - Con Queso Cheese Sauce
- 2 cups (500mL) IVANHOE - Goat Cheese Salsa
- 2 cups (500mL) frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup (250mL) green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125mL) jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125mL) red pepper, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to broil. Heat butter in 10-inch (25 cm) cast iron skillet; sauté corn, onions, jalapeño peppers and red pepper for 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Transfer vegetables to paper towel–lined plate. Wipe out skillet. Return vegetables to skillet; stir in cheese sauce.
- Top mixture with shredded cheese and place under broiler. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown on top.
- Serve hot dip with tortilla chips.
- If cast-iron pan isn’t available, cook mixture in a large non-stick skillet and transfer to oven-safe baking dish, then top with shredded cheese before baking.